People say that your dreams have a better chance of coming true if you write them down so I took the liberty of writing down all my dreams in the hopes that whoever said that was telling the truth.
- To raise $4 500 for The Water Project Inc through my Clean Water for All Campaign
- To be physically, financially, emotionally and spiritually independent of my parents
- To write a book and have it published
- To live on my own
- To buy a house
- To travel to Greece, Italy, France, Switzerland Australia, Denmark and the United States of America
- To meet Nelson Mandela
- To meet Barack Obama
- To meet Oprah Winfrey
- To be healthy and happy for the rest of my life
- To be able to give every day for the rest of my life – as I am doing right now.
Having written drown all my dreams I would just like to say I am VERY VERY VERY grateful for everything I have and where I am at this point in my life because I know that there are some people right now who would give their front seat in heaven to be where I am and have all the people and things that I have in my life.